February 26, 2004
February 2004
You may have an exciting and unusual encounter with someone who will hold your interest. There may be a lot of interaction in your social circle. If you can handle the cards well now, with foresight and charm, you may pave your way for future gains. The stars indicate association with powerful personalities. A pat on the back normally elevates motivation in all of us. You must not let emotions come in while you are in the process of taking some important decision. Friends may not come very useful now. You will be very successful in putting special finishing touches that could gain admirable results. If you have a Gemini in your life, you will have a wonderful time with this person.
I'm so bored. I went and looked up some horoscope prediction thingy. The above's my horoscope prediction for this month, 26 days gone.
I had a fair amount of social interaction this month. Having friends come my house over CNY, met up with friends here n there, going movies with friends, calling long-time-no-see friends up to catch up. Not sure if I've paved my way for future gains, one thing for sure, I paved my way towards a hole in my pocket. I think the stars think 'powerful personalities' might refer to Zheng Shao Qiu-wannabes (pls refer post dated 20 Feb). Other than that, it's boo. Not let emotions come in while taking some important decisions? I didn't, I assure the stars. I decided against eating laksa for lunch on Wednesday. I had fish hor fun - cheaper and healthier. That's a VERY important decision. And I had Peach Cooler that day at Fat Frog, and refuse to share Heineken with Wenn. That's VERY important too.
The last bit about having a gemini in my life... I can count on half a hand how many Gemini friends I've got. So, will the Gemini friend pls make yourself useful (since other friends may not come very useful now)? Actually, I don't know who. But I'm sure there are a few of you out there!
I'm waiting... (taps fingers..)
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 12:46